Covid-19 safety Measures
The Barns will have a full spring clean as usual. The Barns will have a ‘second clean’ with a virucidal sanitiser for all surfaces, especially high touchpoints such as handles, switches, keys and remote controls. Other measures include:
- Sanitised keys provided in a sanitised Key Box situated on the wall next to your Barn’s front door.
- All crockery, glassware, cutlery, pans (even those that are unused in the cupboard) will have been through the dishwasher.
- Bed linen, mattress protectors, toppers, duvets & pillows will have been thoroughly cleaned.
- Some items have been removed from the Barns to minimise the risk of touch contamination e.g., games, paper-based promotional material, some soft furnishings and we have reduced the quantity of some kitchen equipment. Many of these items will be available on a request basis.
- We have provided disinfectant sprays for you to use in the barn as you wish.
- We will not be entering the cottage throughout your stay, unless for emergency purposes.
- Patio tables and chairs in the courtyard patio areas, situated just outside your accommodation, have been individually allocated to each cottage. These will be cleaned and disinfected before your arrival.
Amend your stay for a future date
If you have a holiday booked with us and are unable to visit due to national guidance or are affected by Covid, you will be able to rebook another date. Before contacting us, you may like to search for alternative dates using our availability search to see if we have anything suitable. We will allow amendments for any time within 12 months of your booking arrival date.