Distance from St Just:- Penzance 7.2 miles; St Ives 12.9 miles.
- From the A30 after passing Penzance take the A3071 to St Just (3rd exit on Mount Misery roundabout).
- 5.3 miles after the roundabout and having passed through Newbridge on the A3071, at the crossroads, take the left turn signposted Numphra, Dowran, and Sancreed.
- After 0.4 miles take the second right turn, drive past Roselands Caravan and Camping park Cornwall and pass through the hamlet of Dowran.
- You will then drive down a hill and up the hill to the top of the rise, where the farm track to Bartinney Barns is on the left.
- Follow this track for approx 1/3 mile, at the fork in the road take the right-hand (signposted as seen in the photo below) for Bartinney Barns, drive into the yard and the Barns are on the left.
Note: The cottages are reached by an unmade narrow farm track and are situated approximately 1/3 of a mile from the road.
||Lands End airport 4 km
|Nearest Railway Station:
||Penzance 14 km